Reporting directly to the Human Resources Business Partner, the Internal Trainer is responsible for introductory/onboarding, training and coaching of all current and future employees at the Cornwall plant. Duties include, but are not limited to: supporting the needs of the HRBP and/or Talent Acquisition Specialist, delivering classroom or online training for health & safety, food safety, technical or other. The Internal Trainer will participate in the improvement of training processes, strategies and diversified projects with the HRBP team.
- Ensure complete understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices;
- Ensure safe visits to the plant for employees (production/office) and visitors from outside Biscuits Leclerc;
- Integrate and coordinate the arrival of new employees through a structured onboarding process;
- Follow up on the onboarding process for new employees;
- Administration of POKA, including but not limited to, training video creation and paper administration for training documentation;
- Participate in the improvement of training processes, strategies and diversified projects with the Human Resources Business Partners team;
- Train Operator-Trainers and Plant Team Leaders in the follow-up of new employees and current employees;
- Guide and provide managers with the status of the flexibilities matrices in order to establish action plans for the development of employee skills;
- Capture and validate training needs with managers (Creation needs tracking file);
- Guide and provide the status of mandatory training to managers with the SuccessFactors tool;
- Track the movement of labor with the staffing matrix to get the right people into the right positions in Poka and the flexibilities matrix.
- Maintain a positive, respectful and open communication process with team members while maintaining a clean work environment;
- Informs Human Resource Business Partner of any training issues that may negatively affect the production performance according to company standards;
- Follow all sanitation, food safety and workplace safety guidelines;
- Ability to work overtime including weekends when needed;
- Actively participate in 6S and continuous improvement projects when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of three years of training experience;
- Experience using software such as SuccessFactors (SAP), POKA, Microsoft Suite;
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English, French language capabilities considered an asset;
- Has integrity, good judgment and an impeccable sense of ethics; and
- Good ability to manage priorities, sense of organization, autonomy.