- In a bowl, whisk the cream with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Set aside in the refrigerator.
- In another bowl, whisk the egg whites with an electric mixer until frothy. With the machine running, gradually add the sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Using a spatula, fold the whipped cream into the meringue. Fold in the yogurt.
- Gently fold the equivalent of 4 oat bars into the meringue mixture. Spread the mixture out in a 9 x 5-inch (23 x 13 cm) loaf pan.
- In a small bowl, coarsely crush the raspberries into the jam. Pour over the parfait. Using a small spoon, gently swirl the two mixtures in small circular movements to create a marbled effect. Sprinkle with the remaining oat bar. Freeze for 8 hours or until completely set.
- Leave out at room temperature for a few minutes to soften before serving. Garnish with more raspberries, if desired.
Serve this dessert as you would ice cream. Simply plunge your spoon (or ice cream scoop) into the parfait to form generous scoops and top with fresh raspberries.