Under the direction of the senior Director of IT, the IT/OT security administrator will help the business address cyber risk. He will have to implement security projects, network security policies and procedures. Its main responsibility will be to guarantee secure access to the network and to protect it against unauthorized access, modification or destruction of our data and environments.
- Participate in the development and implementation of security and risk management strategies, governance, processes and information security architecture.
- Establish security requirements and provide technical security advice.
- Advise people responsible for the security of programs, software and information systems.
- Coordinate and supervise the intervention during the configurations of the various systems to enhance security.
- Display the latest security patches and ensure appropriate defenses are present for each network resource.
- Participate in the implementation of processes for managing equipment updates (server, station, switch, terminal, etc.) on a regular and automated basis.
- Collaborate with our SOC and monitor cybersecurity trends and best practices.
- Have a university or college diploma with a network specialisation (Cybersecurity certification would be an asset).
- Have 5 years of experience in network administration and 2 years in corporate cybersecurity (including work experience in a decentralized environment (several sites)).
- Know the security standards and procedures surrounding IT (NIST, COBIT, CIS, ISO 27000).
- Possess experience in configuring and diagnosing servers and network equipment in a VMWARE and Microsoft environment.
- Can solve problems quickly and proactively.
- Demonstrate autonomy, creativity and leadership in improving IT.
- Be an autonomous person, with a good analytical mind, and having a good management of stress and priorities.
- To be recognize as a person with the ability to communicate in French, both orally and in writing, and have an intermediate level in English.